Aantal uren per week
32 - 40 uur
Over de functie
What will you be doing?
You will be the client manager in an international, dynamic and informal organization. You will be the leader of a team of more than 50 highly qualified and energetic people! The team consists of team managers, second line project specialists and first line brand ambassadors. You will be responsible for the entire customer project, both commercially, financially and operationally. You will work closely with the global team and the client to drive performance improvement and predictability.
You are the connecting link between our client and the internal customer team within Webhelp . The partnership between Webhelp and our clients is vital, since we do a lot more than just provide services. We are embedded in our clients value chain and bear the responsibility of the full Customer Experience and - Journey on our client's behalf. This is a complex situation, requiring you to be able to act and work in an operational, tactical and sometimes strategic setting.
- Contact centre management: You will be ultimately responsible for monitoring and improving KPI's, processes and the Webhelp Way of Working.
- Tactical and strategic management: applying structure and focus to complex client projects.
- You should be able to separate the principal from the minor issues and be able to start a conversation with the client if new developments are necessary. For this you will be required to deliver vision and solutions and develop a plan.
- People management: you are a part of the team and know exactly what is going on. You look after needs of both client and co-workers and find a balance between the two. You do not delegate, but facilitate and are able to be a leader and a coach at the same time; that is what we believe in.
- Project management: You are able to perform pragmatic- and project-based work. You connect your entire project team through good communication and presentation because you take care of clear follow-up and planning.
- Account management: You are a relationship manager who knows what it means to be the face of Webhelp. You inform the client of what we can provide to realize the best Customer Experience in combination with the client's goals. Partnership is the main focus for this position within our organization.
- You take action with regard to the 'profit' and 'loss' of the client and have sound knowledge of and experience working with budgets and financial targets.
- The drawing up of correct management information, cost calculation and other calculations pertaining to the (required) service. You report on this information to the Operations Manager.
What can you offer us?
- For this position the qualities that are considered of greatest importance are: entrepreneurship, natural leadership abilities, commercial insight, financial abilities, account management, project management and operational management;
- Thinking- and working level of at least Dutch HBO schooling level (higher education comparable to a college education);
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar position within B2B and B2C environments, preferably in the call centre or account management sector;
- You excel at presenting yourself at different levels and have strong communicative capabilities;
- You are capable of directing the procedural operations and direct your team accordingly;
- You are creative and know how to get your team motivated for your innovative ideas;
- You perform well under pressure and don't fear 'ad hoc' changes
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English
Wat wij bieden
What we offer in return:
- Freedom to determine the details of your job for yourself;
- A working environments as described above: international, innovative and enterprising;
- Wages at market rates;
- 25 days of vacation time, based on a full-time contract;
- Many enjoyable parties among others around Halloween, Christmas and summer BBQ's.
What work environment can we offer?
Who better to tell you about the work environment and business operations than our own co-workers? Check the vision and values and testimonials of our co-workers on our website: https://www.workatwhenterprise.com/en/our-team