Over de functie
As Knowledge Content & Communications Specialist at Webhelp you are a key advisor to our global client. You love setting people in motion and help everyone within the global team to drive excellent results. You are the linking pin between our Client and the local Webhelp teams in Greece, South Africa, Romania, Kosovo, Morocco, India and Estonia and you will be in close contact with all locations virtually. When not traveling to the locations, you will be based in Amsterdam at the headquarters of our client to keep a warm and close relationship with our partner.
You are responsible for the design, development, delivery, management and measurement of knowledge that supports our advisor teams, across 19 markets and seven delivery centers. This is a role to make your own and is fundamental in serving our advisors with the knowledge they need to serve consumers to drive the best outcomes for consumers.
As a Knowledge Content & Communications Specialist you have a winners mindset. We seek a team player with a mindset that fits in perfectly. You are proactively identifying areas for improvement from both customer and employee perspective and you have proven experience in:
- Managing both internal (Webhelp) and external (our client) stakeholders, we work together as one team!
- Designing and implementing a strategy to optimize knowledge base in support of meeting and exceeding operational and internal goals and metrics
- Providing quality control and governance over all content housed in knowledgebase.
- Updating the knowledge base by coordinating client related content with appropriate management, learning and development teams and other resources.
- Running reports based on business needs like usage of the knowledge base or the amount of colleagues reached with your communications
- Creating, developing and posting interactive client related materials and product knowledge content that enables advisors to delight their consumers.
- Working closely with training teams, Project Managers, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), operations, and QA teams.
- Partnering with local training teams to ensure training material is current based on updates to the process updates and requirements.
- Coaching users on knowledge base tools and coordinate with operations, training & quality teams to produce educational content within the knowledge base.
- Communicating new information and updated procedures to the teams, and closing the loop by making sure information is understood.
- Encouraging participation and the development of user-generated content in a collaborative knowledge base.
Wat wij bieden
As Webhelp we are helping people and organizations to create the best and distinctive customer experiences. We are the number 1 in business process outsourcing in Europe and expanded our support to global level and are proud to do that together with beautiful brands such as adidas. We have a can-do mentality that strives us to be the best and makes us realizing great customer experiences. Worldwide we work with 60.000 colleagues, 7 days per week and 24 hours per day, all being part of our Webhelp Family, which you may become a part of by replying on this job offer. Our goal is to prepare people for a successful role within Webhelp and beyond!
As Webhelp we offer
A broad set of responsibilities, an international environment, a competitive salary and a very diverse role. The Webhelp organization works at high pace, has a flat organizational structure and an informal way of working. Every day is different and we want you to enjoy your experience in the company, this why giving and receiving feedback is highly valued. You work with a team with inspiring people where successes are highlighted and celebrated. Finally, we are eager to #failfast and learn from all experiences. We love to win together and surprise our clients and their customers every day.
Location and hours:
Your home base will be the office in Amsterdam near the Arena, and you want to work 32 to 40 hours per week. And of course we facilitate working from home.
Eager to apply?
Do you recognize yourself in the description above? Are you going to be the game changer that is going to lead this team to victory? Then we would love to get to know you! Share your CV and a cover letter or present yourself in a creative way (for example a blog or 2 minute movie), and send this to email@example.com before September 16 or use the button below. Any questions about the role or application process, send a WhatsApp to Mark Christiaens at +31622488625.
This is a position for employment within the Webhelp team. For this reason, we ask you not to apply for a freelance position. Acquisition is not appreciated.