Wat ga je doen?
- Monitor and report team performance
- Give agents feedback on their individual performance preferably on a weekly base to improve and motivate their daily work
- Motivate as a team leader controlling turnover and retaining potential and motivated team members
- Organize weekly meetings to give feedback on team performance, inform on new procedures, upcoming changes
- Keep track of each agent's training and training needs to improve technical and phone communication's skills
- Participate in the recruitment process close to HR Department giving an update from the needs and interviewing as a second interview the candidates who passed the HR interview
- Manage all disciplinary issues effectively (with oral warning and requesting HR with written ones)
- Ask management to hire new agent(s) either to substitute or to complete the team using concrete metrics
- Recruit and motivate team of agents
- Organize and optimize shifts
- Work with other collages to get overall view of business and report to steakholders
- Take incoming customer calls in peak periods to provide response and resolution within SLA.
- Maintain knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to individual agents to be able to offer support or step in.
- Ensure contractual SLA is maintained.
- Prepare Service Level Reviews and attend Service Level Review meetings.
- Maintain contact with the customer regarding cases, new procedures, applications, tools
- Collect metrics, analyze these and report to customer / management / quality team.
- Provide other reports to management, as needed.
- Full time and Indefinido contract 39hrs/week
- Salary: 25.000 euros gross/year + up to 4.000 euros gross/year in bonus
- Schedule: Monday - Friday from 09.00 to 18.00
- Attractive work environment
- Opportunity to be a part of an international and multinational company
- Office location in the center of Barcelona
Knowledge & Key Skills required
- Native level of Dutch + fluent in English.
- Working knowledge of IT Platform, equipment, and applications: Windows/MS Office/ internet configuration
- Business knowledge and commercial awareness
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to implement and manage change
- Follow the security rules of the company
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation***